Q. I entered my can code on the website, but it says I've entered and Invalid Code, What do I do?
- You must always MAKE SURE you are still logged in to your account before entering a code. This means, if you logged in a while ago, and have not had any activity for some time, the system can log you out for security. A good way to check right before entering another code, is to click on "MY ACCOUNT" and see if it displays your information, and/or previously unlocked codes.
- ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK the code BEFORE you hit SUBMIT.
- ONLY CLICK SUBMIT ONCE.
A. If you can confirm that you have followed the instructions above, and you still have experienced an "Invalid Code" message, you'll need to provide a few things:
- The Email address you used to create your account.
- A clearly visible image of the can tab code, if possible, still attached to the can.
- A clear visible image of the can the tab is attached to, or came off of.
- A clear visible image of the receipt from your purchasehtdtr655
We understand that this can be frustrating, gathering these prerequisites and submitting. However, due to the uncontrollable scenario of individuals who attempt to submit fake requests, this is unfortunately the only way we can confirm that we are providing support to legitimate participants. This ensures your chances aren't skewed by individuals attempting to obtain free codes.
Thank you for your cooperation.